Instructions for JKEL-14 - Possession and Use Absolute Alcohol/Denatured/rectified spirit/plain spirit/ methylated Spirit by Government Institutions, Educational Scientific and Research Organizations
Documents Required at Preliminary Level
- Request letter from authorized signatory to Excise commissioner for issuance of license inform JKEL-14
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof (Driving License/Ration Card/Passport/Voter Id/certificate issued by competent authority)
- Details of Kind and Quantity of Spirit required per annum.
- Source of purchase of Spirit.
- Blue Print of the proposed premises.
- Photograph of the proposed site.
- Blue Print of Storage Area.
- Authorization letter from HOD.
- Prescribed License Fee for the current Year.
- Any other document sought by the Excise Department